North Bay Nissan is open and focused on your safety!
Shop from the Comfort and Safety of your Home
Our essential services are here to keep your family moving!
Our hearts go out to all who have been impacted by COVID-19. During these unprecedented times, we remain open to provide essential mobility, service, and peace of mind to our customers.
The following steps are being taken to help your experience:
- Shop from the comfort of your home with our Online Power Shopping ‘No-Touch’ Deal Tool! View Inventory
- Personalize your monthly loan and lease payments using our online Deal Calculator for each vehicle in our inventory.
- Find out your trade-in value through our online trade-in tool.
- Complete all paperwork including credit approvals on our secure finance application.
- Self-service test drives are available and are delivered to you! (up to 20 miles from the dealership)
- We will even deliver your new car curbside to your home!
- Connect with our Web Consultants via phone, text or email for any questions you may have.
SERVICE & PARTS
- Use our online service appointment scheduling.
- Ask about our drop off and pick-up services.
- Low priced rental vehicles are available, and we will deliver curbside to you!
- Service hours may be reduced due to the evolving COVID-19 situation. Please check our service hours or call our service department for updated hours.
North Bay Nissan is Open and Focused on Your Safety
We understand the important role our dealership plays in providing essential services our customers. We are a community-driven business with deep customer relationships and recognize that everyone has been impacted by the Covid-19 virus.
Our priority is to continue to maintain a safe environment for our employees and customers. With this in mind, we are taking extra precautions to keep our stores, service departments and collision centers clean and sanitized. Our North Bay Nissan team is rigorously following CDC guidelines for safety and prevention.
Your Health and Safety is Our Priority
We are taking every precaution to keep our loyal customers, employees, and neighbors safe
In order to continue to welcome our customers, we have put the following measures in place:
The high-volume touch areas throughout the dealership including door handles, desks, and counters are being sanitized at a high frequency.
Service areas, desks and other stations are being disinfected and cleaned throughout the day.
All employees are taking precautionary health measures including frequent hand washing, social distancing, abiding by a no handshake policy, and staying home when sick.
Our communication with government health departments and officials is open and changes are being made with every new directive.
Our Service Departments use covers to protect surfaces inside your vehicle such as the seats, steering wheels, and shift lever.
Every employee who comes into contact with your vehicle in our service department will be wearing disposable gloves and a face mask.
If you are visiting one of our facilities, we appreciate your support by doing the following:
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use a tissue to cover your cough and wash your hands immediately after.
- Stay home if you are not well, we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
We believe that education is the best prevention.
World Health Organization:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
Thank you for your support and understanding during a rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to support our customers and our staff.